Friday, September 5, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #1 and Week Recap


Hi guys! Welcome to my first ever Stacking the Shelves post!!
This is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which aims to list the all hauled books within the week. Physical, or digital. 

First, let me show you guys how messy and unappealing my desk is right now. Please do not judge me, because I rarely have time to organize my stuff! haha



I told you guys, it's so cluttered. Moving on...

Here are the physical books that I've hauled the past week.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I bought my copy of The Selection in Powerbooks Serendra, and it was cheaper because of the sale.


I've been wanting to read this for a long time now (I'm already doing so). I also got this from PB Serendra at a bargain.


These two babies were found in Powerbooks Trinoma, and together, they cost only Php 280. Too bad the other books of the Evernight series weren't available, though.


This is a very gorgeous-looking book, to be honest. I got this for only Php 100 in NBS SM Aura. Now I have two out of three, of the current "the Guardians" books by William Joyce.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here is the only e-copy I've received the past week/s.



This is my first e-ARC!!! Hoorah! I was fortunate enough to receive this from Edelweiss.

WEEK RECAP:


There are just two things I'd like to say for this week.

1) I'm still undergoing a severe hangover from the Alex London in PH event last Saturday.
Check THAT recap out, HERE

2) I'm reading Dorothy Must Die and I'm no Dorothy, but I surely am dying. Please do pick it up.





No comments:

Post a Comment