Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get


Hello everyone! Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday! I know, I haven't posted for a WHILE now, so yeah, here it is!

[Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish]

This week I'm gonna be talking about seven (sad to say) "sequels" I'm cringing to buy! 
I'm as desperate as this turtle.




The Retribution of Mara Dyer


I don't even know if this is a sequel or not! In fact, from this moment on, I won't care any more if the books I've listed are sequels! hahaha

Yes, I know, it's already released (November 4) but I can't seem to find a copy!!!!!
The other two books, Unbecoming and Evolution, are MAGNIFICENT. That's the reason why I love Michelle Hodkin, the author. The plot is so marvelous and infuriating at the same time, and I mean it in a good way, so yeah. I advise you guys to buy this trilogy. I know you'd be as desperate to get this as me.

The Winner's Crime


I've also adored the previous installment of this trilogy. I read it carefully, because of all the delicate emotions that could ensue. The world-building was very intricate, full of details and culture. The ending was also heartbreaking. PLEASE. I beseech you guys to read this too!

Unmarked


Okay. The Legion is one of the only supernatural books/series that I've read. And to think that Unbreakable was also good, I can't wait to pick Unmarked!

Isla and the Happily Ever After


This book has already been released (August) but due to personal problems, I haven't bought it yet :(

To be honest, Stephanie Perkins is one of my all-time fave authors. She's as good as her writing. Her stories are full of sparks. Literally.  If you haven't read Anna or Lola yet, GO DO IT. I swear.

Ashes to Ashes


I really devoured Burn for Burn, and I have yet to read Fire with Fire, and with all those being said, I really want Ashes to Ashes right now.

Scarlet


I'm actually reading Cinder currently, and I can say that I am in love with it. I'm also betting on the fact that I'd kill anyone just to get this. (slightly kidding there)

The Wicked Will Rise


I. Really. Loved. Dorothy. Must. Die.
Need I say more?
That's about it for this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment