Saturday, November 15, 2014

One Lovely Blog!


I was tagged by Kayla from The Bookish Owl for this awesome """Award""" / tag!
Thank you so MUCH!

Rules for Nomination!

1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include the link to their blog.

2. You must list the rules and display the award.

3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.

4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their post to let them know that they have been nominated! (sorry I'm only gonna tag 11)

5. You must display the award logo and follow the one who nominated you.

Facts about me:

1. I'm a ninth-grader in Quezon City Science High School. Aaaaaand we sorta have a love-hate relationship right now.

2. I'm also a campus journalist, and I work on different categories such as science writing, or when I'm not busy enough, I also try to do editorials and features.

3. I have never been to any other country, and I BADLY want to visit the States/U.K. sometime. :(

4. I love analog and polaroid photography. I also own an Instax Mini 8 :)

5. I am a Superwholock. Yup. Totally. 

6. I am obsessed with youtubers, like Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, zoella, Pointless Blog, etc...

7. I want to work during vacation, because I need more money for my own sustenance (books) hahaha!

Tagging 11 people:

1. Karrel of Karrel May Reads

2. Jayvee of Writer for Misfits

3. Anette of Anette the Wicked

4. Laurence of The Lucius Flux

5. Mikaela of Moonlight Nostalgia

6. Amanda of Fandomly Bookish

7. Missie of A Flurry of Ponderings




11. Nylah from Autumn Reads


No comments:

Post a Comment