Monday, June 30, 2014

The Book Blogger Test




So here we have another tag!!!!
Thank you, Fandomly Bookish  for tagging me!!


1) What are your top book pet hates?

I must say that I do not favor stubborn protagonists. I DESPISE them. 
I also don't like people who bash the books I love- especially when they haven't even read it. Like wtfudge?
Lastly, I hate- ABSOLUTELY LOATHE -letting non-bibliophiles borrow my books. But I give several exceptions...




2) Describe your perfect reading spot.

I love reading when the weather is a bit under. Like when the clouds are gray and when the air is breezy. I also love to read when I am by the window, especially when it is raining.



3) Tell us three book confessions

   1. I'm not a fan of Rick Riordan (no hate, I just don't love his works)
   2. I haven't read Harry Potter.
   3. I allow spine-creases on classic/old books (sorry!)

4) When was the last time you cried during a book?

I nearly cried in TATBILB. But my answer is Allegiant.

5) How many books are on your bedside table?

I don't have a bedside table, but if we're referring to the books that I read before I sleep, two.
Anna and the French Kiss, and the prose version of Beowulf, compiled by Simon + Schuster.

6) What is your favorite snack while reading?

DEFINITELY COFFEE AND BREAD!!!!!!!

7) Name 3 books you'd recommend to everyone.

I am unable to give just three books, so how about 3 series?

1. THE MARA DYER TRILOGY! read it or die.
2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children!!!
3. THE LUNAR CHRONICLES! (I'm starting on Cinder but I'm hooked!)

8) Show us a picture of your bookshelf?

I have more upstairs, but I found it too laborious to bring them down during weekdays (school, blech)



I am tagging Mika at A Cloud of Euphoria





No comments:

Post a Comment