Monday, December 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year


Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It features new top-ten lists every week!

This week's agenda: books I'd want Santa to bring this year!!
Can't you feel the Christmas vibe? Me neither.


Kidding! So let's move on to number 1!

1. A Thousand Pieces of You



Yes, I do have the ARC version of Claudia Gray's ATPOY. But who wouldn't want a book with a cover like this? It's superb. And as a well-pronounced Whovian, I'd say that this book just might be up my alley.

2. Beware the Wild



Isn't this just Christmas-y? It is for me. Beware the Wild is one of 2014's books I was looking forward to. It has horror, paranormal elements, romance, everything I love. This is why I'd really appreciate Santa (and start believing in him) if he drops by and brings this book right on my doorstep!

3. My True Love Gave to Me



Oh come on. I mean it's edited by Stephanie Perkins. Written by loads of awesome authors like Jenny Han, Rainbow Rowell, and David Levithan. What more can you possibly ask for a holiday book?? 

4. The Girl from the Well



Another horrific book. I'm really into horror and paranormal, you see (you don't say). And what's more, the Girl from the Well was based from Sadako!! Gods I want this. BADLY.

5. Isla and the Happily Ever After



It's just so amazing what Stephanie Perkins was able to accomplish within the pages of these books. The romance, everything! I really really loved Anna and the French Kiss, as well as Lola and the Boy Next Door, so I won't mind if someone gave me this!

6. Endgame: The Calling



I am a loser. I mean my friends have been blabbing about this for ages now, and I still didn't buy it then. Even when the price was discounted. I'm regretting it now that it's in it original price. SOMEONE HELP ME!

7. The One



It's true that I haven't read The One, but I kinda spoiled myself, and yeah. I want this right now.

8. Incarnate



Agh! That cover!! Too dazzling! But hey, the synopsis is good, the cover is good, and I also happen to have an ARC of Infinite, so why not? I'm also a huge fan of sci-fi, so this is definitely worth a shot!

9. Ashes to Ashes



I'm gonna be labeled lame for this (I'd be the last person to buy this huhu) , but I really want to have this precious book. I sure hope Santa would knock on our door this Christmas!

10. Throne of Glass



I'm also lame for admitting this, but I haven't really read Throne of Glass. I guess I should, if only Santa'd bring it to me, along with the other books, this Christmas!


That's it! This actually turned out to be one of my wish-lists, so yeah.














1 comment:

  1. I would love to add A thousand Pieces of you on my reading list ;-)

    ReplyDelete