Friday, December 19, 2014

Stacking The Shelves: Prizes, Gifts, and ARCs


Hey guys!! Today I'm gonna boast share with you a very TALL book stack! It includes books I've won and those that were given to me the past days.
Marvel at this tall and beautiful book stack!


Okay. So the first order of business is the plethora of books I got as prizes. They were sent by Dianne of Oops I Read A Book Again, and gee. They're so awesome! I got my first ever ARCs, and some signed books.

I also got a signed copy of This Is What Happy Looks Like, but it's Christmas, and......

This stack is comprised of:
1. Starters by Lissa Price (signed. gah!)
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smit (also signed!!)
3. An ARC of Plus One by Elizabeth Fama (signed, and dedicated to Pinoy Book Tours)
4. An ARC of A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (so many signed things)
5. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
On to the next stack!


Last Sunday, I actually attended a Christmas Party for book bloggers, which was SUPER fun, and I got these babies. One was from my Secret Santa, and the rest, I got from the Book Pile.

Books in this stack:
1. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (HB, from my Secret Santa, who turned out to be Dianne also! Is this coincidence? LOL!)
2. Til Death by Kate Evangelista
3. An ARC of Infinite by Jodi Meadows. Because of its astounding cover and intense plot, I really want to buy Incarnate and Asunder, the first two books in the Newsoul trilogy!
4. An ARC of Vivian Divine is Dead by Lauren Sabel
5. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
And the last book for this post! I got it from our exchange gift during our class's Christmas Party. It's Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor! I've been wanting to read this, but I couldn't find time to buy myself a copy, but now I can FINALLY start it!


That's all for now!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great books, Raffy! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete