Sunday, January 17, 2016

Page 18 of 356! And with that......A new tag!

Hi! Yep, it might be a bit late, but I still want to do this book tag because it's timely and it's been too long since my last book tag! First of all, I want to thank Luigi from Reading With Luigi for tagging me in this shenanigan! Basically, this tag is all about sharing my past year with you guys and welcoming the new one!

1. How many books have you read last year? Thoughts on your accomplishment?

Um. About that. I'm a bit worried about my sloth last year. I wasn't able to read that many books.... around 15? 20? It was baffling, even for me. It's because we were doing our Research and I haven't been able to find time to actually sit down and read. Much stress! 

Erm... I think that I can do better this year!

2. What was your biggest regret on reading/ as a reader last year?

Again, I hate my book slump last year. It was unfathomable. But.... On the plus side, I've been writing more in my private, personal journals and documents! Poetry. Oh about that. Another regret of mine last year was not being able to share my poetry with you guys. I'm an avid fan of it and I love writing and performing poetry so.... You can bet on the dime that I'll be posting some poems soon!

3. What are you most thankful for, that happened to you as a reader, last year?

Erm. I guess I can say that I discovered myself. The stress that I had endured last year made me realize some things about my life... Things that wouldn't occur to me without the burden of responsibilities and all. I think I became more of a fighter, too? As a reader, again I discovered some things about me and blogging. About my own pacing. That's why I wasn't too afraid to undergo a hiatus. I believe that I can work on my own pace and not be pressured.

4. How many books are you planning to read this year?

I kind of don't want to give an exact number to be fair though..... Around 30? More? Less? I really don't know. It all depends on Circumstance. Whom I hate. And despise. And loathe. But sometimes I love Circumstance. Circumstance lets me do positive stuff. Like blogging! But anyway, yeah. I'm hoping I can read as much as my TBR this year!

5. What are your goals in 2016 as a reader?

Other than being able to read more books and all, I'd want to meet more people, who share the interests as I. I also want to write and share my writing with you guys. Only short stories and poems and such. That's something I'd always wanted to do, but couldn't, because of time constraints. And lastly.... I want to attend more events! Gah I miss the fun of traveling to places and meeting authors, getting books, etc. I want this year to be filled with books!

6. What is your biggest bookish dream, that you wish to happen this year?

Maybe have a meal with my favorite authors like Ransom Riggs and Tahereh Mafi, PSEUDONYMOUS BOSCH, Michelle Hodkin, and many others! I think it'd be phenomenal to be able to chat with my fave authors and talk about books over a meal. Too far-fetched, but one is free to dream whatever he/she wishes.

I'd also want to attend BEA.....I mean that's goals.

7. If you'll wake up after celebrating the new year into a fictional place and you'll have to spend you entire 2016 there, what fictional place would it be? Which two fictional characters would you want to spend your 2016 with?

The answer is simple. I want to spend it in Oz of course! Well, the Peculiar World is another wonderful choice. Hmm I'd be cheating if I broke the rules but anyway. I'd want to spend my 2016 with my favorite couples Simon & Blue, and Ari & Dan. That's two PAIRS of fictional characters so my answers aren't that much far-off!


That's it for this tag! I'm sorry if my answers are still too hungover from New Year's! In any case, let me know some of your answers below! What are your plans for 2016?

Oh and by the way, I'm tagging everyone and ate Salve from cuckooforbooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment